Home

TheSinner.net

Some info about Gregory Place

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

Some info about Gregory Place

Postby mrwool on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:36 am

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if this is not the appropriate place to post this. If it is not, I'll happily move it.

I've been reading the guides and posts for a few days now. I'm a brand new, incoming Post-Grad and I just received my accommodation assignment by email. I've been put in 3 Gregory Place, of which I know extraordinarily little--basically where it is from entering the address in Google Maps. The University site is very thin when it comes to Gregory Place.

I was just curious if anyone knows anything about this residence and could tell me a little about it.

Thanks,
Michael
mrwool

Re:

Postby Al on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:02 am

Gregory Place is administratively part of Deans Court so I'd suggest looking up Deans Court on the accommodation section of the uni website to see if there's any info.
Al

Re: Some info about Gregory Place

Postby snoopix on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi there,

same here. I received an offer for gregory place but cannot find any infos or pictures. Do you have some more information meanwhile?? Would be great if you could let me know!

Thx!
snoopix

Postby jfdm on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Gregory's Place is on <strikethrough>East Sands</strikethrough> East Scores. If you know where the War Memorial is by the Cathedral...well Gregory's place is a stone's throw from that. The flats, from my recollection (circa 2004), are actually not bad, and if you are lucky you will have an ocean view. I I think they are all two persons flats, sharing with a random I expect. There is a small courtyard, and the area is pretty cool. If I have some free time next week, i shall have a snoop around and maybe take some pics.

Edit: meant to say east scores
Last edited by jfdm on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfdm

Postby Al on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 pm

That's not the East Sands though, is it?
Al

Postby skyetom on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

There are a few other pictures on here: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid= ... 4&v=photos

Cheers
skyetom

Return to Advice Please!