Home

TheSinner.net

Piano Lessons

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

Piano Lessons

Postby kg325 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi,

I was wondering where I could get a cheap private piano tutor for beginners in St Andrews. If anybody knows any private piano tutors, let me know!

Thanks
kg325

Re: Piano Lessons

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:14 am

The music society have set up a grade-one-athon - If you pop into the music centre and look on the freestanding board just outside the office there's a list of students looking for people to teach and people looking to learn, with contact details. You could try contacting one of them to see if any are interested in giving cheap lessons.

Postby pianogirl on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I play piano and have taught a couple of beginner friends. What level are you at? I'm in St Andrews until June and could give you lessons if you've not found anyone.

email me at eio@st-andrews.ac.uk
pianogirl

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi,

If you are still interested in someone, I would be interested in providing lessons.
I have been playing the piano for 13 years and I am post grade 8 standard (I took the exam last year).
I also spent last year giving weekly lessons to a beginner before coming to study at St Andrews, so I am well experienced.
I am a first year at the moment, so I will be available in St Andrews for a good few years if you are wanting long term lessons.
My lessons will be priced at a very reasonable rate.

If you are interested please contact me on damc2@st-andrews.ac.uk

Thank you.

Return to Advice Please!