Home

TheSinner.net

stationary and information

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

stationary and information

Postby kc39 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 am

hey, i was wondering where is the best and cheapest place to buy stationary items once i get to st Andrews?. when students leave for their December break are they allowed to leave their stuff in the rooms?
kc39

Re: stationary and information

Postby Lilith on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 pm

there is tesco, rymans and morrisons for stationary. tesco and morrisons are quite cheap but if you want quality then go to rymans. and yeah, you can leave stuff in your room for the december break.
Lilith

Postby jollytiddlywink on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 pm

I always went to Bess, the Union shop, to get all of my stationary. It wasn't expensive, and the profit that Bess made went back into student life, rather than to a huge corporation's shareholders.
jollytiddlywink

Postby seriouslyguysreally on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 am

I think you'll find most shops in town sell stationary items. You just have to know what to look out for. Something to be wary of: maltesers and golf balls on an inclined plane. I've been caught out with that a couple of times.
seriouslyguysreally

Return to Advice Please!