Home

TheSinner.net

Room Available - Postgrad/Postdocs/Staff only

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Room Available - Postgrad/Postdocs/Staff only

Postby adominic on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Room Available - Postgrad/Postdocs only

Room for Rent - £210 pcm see blog post for pics etc + full notice -

http://itsadominic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... -rent.html

I am an anthropology postgraduate returning to St Andrews from fieldwork I have found a really nice place which I am hoping to share with one more flat mate - a fellow returning anthropologist from Guyana will also be sharing with us.

The house is situated on Drummochy Road, Lower Largo, Fife KY8

It is a comfortably cosy 3 bed place with spacious rooms - each with double beds (one twin room with two singles), tables and closet space... the house also boasts a large garden overlooking the beautiful Firth of Forth estuary.

It has a well furnished kitchen. Large living room and dining table and all the mod-cons. The house has lovely little antique furniture pieces dotted around too.

Bathroom has shower and bath. and is in good, clean condition.

It's located 30mins bus journey from Uni/ St Andrews town - even less if you drive.

Rent £210 pcm - excluding bills. Can move in immediately!!

Please contact me if you are a friendly and open minded postgrad who would like to help contribute to the making of a quiet, respectful and fun space...... Adomphilogene@hotmail.com and we can set up a Skype!
adominic

Re: Room Available - Postgrad/Postdocs/Staff only

Postby rar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi. I am a first year chemistry PhD student and I would like to have a look at your property if it is still available.

Thank you

Rana
rar

Re: Room Available - Postgrad/Postdocs/Staff only

Postby adominic on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Heya thanks for your interest

Yeah the place is still available. Please drop me an email on aph7 stating when you'd be interested seeing the place.

Cheers for getting in touch

Adom
adominic

Return to Accommodation