Home

TheSinner.net

One room available - September 2014 to May 2015

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

One room available - September 2014 to May 2015

Postby atodonnell on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm

I have 1 bedroom available in a large 5-bed detached house at 2 Largo Road. It is the first house on the left on Largo Road once you have passed Nelson Street (coming from town). The correct location doesn't come up on Google Maps (it is closer to town!) so if you are searching for it, try using the directions above in street view. It is a yellow converted bungalow, with plenty of space upstairs as well. The house has all comforts you would need, including a TV, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher.. etc (detailed below)

The house is very spacious and a 5 minute walk from the Westport Arch at the end of South Street. I cannot stress enough that this house is not your typical student accommodation as it is far superior - if you would like a tour please let me know.

It has central gas heating and double glazed windows. There is also a large private garden and an off-street garage and driveway. It is HMO registered. Each bedroom has a double bed, a desk+chair, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
---
Upstairs: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (with shower/bath), 1 spare room (for guests, storage etc)

Downstairs: dining room, large living room (with 34-inch flat-screen TV), large kitchen (with dishwasher, oven, hob, grill, fridges, microwave), a utility room (with tumble dryer and washing machine), a bathroom (with shower), 2 bedrooms, ample storage space
---

Rent for the room will be £495/month for 9 months from 1st September 2014 to 31st May 2015 (meaning you won't have to pay for extra summer months when you're not here!)

This is a great opportunity to live in a relatively cheap and lovely home a short walk from town.

If you'd like more information or to arrange a viewing, please email ato5@st-andrews.ac.uk. Thanks, Andrew
atodonnell

Return to Accommodation