Home

TheSinner.net

Rooms in shared house near Botanic Gardens for 2014/15

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Rooms in shared house near Botanic Gardens for 2014/15

Postby Dave25 on Sun May 11, 2014 11:52 am

I'm looking for two housemates for academic year 2014/15.

Single and double room available (furnished) from 1 Sept 2014. Lease will be arranged through solicitor at MDDC.

Spacious shared house in a quiet residential area between Botanic Gardens and Morrisons (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lin ... 0c12ad2f31) about 15 minutes walk from town centre.

There is a garden to rear, barbecue and patio heater. Fitted kitchen, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, cooker, hob, and various other appliances. TV and DVD player with Sky TV. Wireless unlimited download broadband included in the price. Double-glazed and gas central heating. Heated towel rail in bathroom. Parking bays available nearby. Bills (gas, electricity and telephone) and council tax (if not exempt) are extra.

Please note, there can only be single people in each room. No couples (or pets) unfortunately.

I'm currently a second year IR PhD student and would like to share with individuals who are pretty mature in experience and outlook, so my preference would be for postgrads or monumentally sensible people who are in honours. If you're looking for the buzz of student life, parties and loud music, then this definitely isn't for you.

House is militantly non-smoking. Assuming postgrad, lease would run from 1st September 2014 to 31st August 2015.

For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact David at djm62@st-andrews.ac.uk
Dave25

Re: Rooms in shared house near Botanic Gardens for 2014/15

Postby rar on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi. I am a first year chemistry PhD student and I am looking for a room that matches these criteria. Is the room still available?

Thank you.

Rana
rar

Re: Rooms in shared house near Botanic Gardens for 2014/15

Postby Dave25 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Yes, people will be viewing the rooms at the beginning of July. Please email me for more details.
Dave25

Return to Accommodation