Home

TheSinner.net

Available double room from Sept 2014

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Available double room from Sept 2014

Postby Rocio on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:19 am

Hello,
I'm a female PhD student looking for a postgraduate to share a lovely 2 doble bedrooms bungalow. You should be sociable, clean, tidy and dog lover causeI have an adorable well behaved lab who lives with me =) The house is located near Morrisons and it's really nice, with double glazing, GCH and a garden.
Let me know if you are interested at rpg2@st-andrews.ac.uk and I can give you more information!
Cheers,
Rocio
Rocio

Re: Available double room from Sept 2014

Postby Esmeliz on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Hello, i am interested! :)

My name is Lizy Spanos, email : es231@st-andrews.ac.uk.

I am in a masters program that has me in St Andrew's for one semester only, however. Contact me back if interested? Thanks!
Esmeliz

Postby animamundi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello Rocio,

My name is Veronika Prokopenkova. I am a postgraduate Psychology student looking for accommodation for the academic term 2014-2015. I am from Russia but I have grown up and studied in Greece. I would describe myself as an introverted, calm, responsible and diligent individual for whom studies constitute a priority. I enjoy books, music and traveling. I would be happy to learn more about the house and discuss the prospect of sharing the house. My email is: vp38@st-andrews.ac.uk. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you.

Best regards,
Veronika Prokopenkova
animamundi

Postby Rocio on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 pm

I'm sorry guys but the room has been taken. Best of luck, Rocio
Rocio

Return to Accommodation