Home

TheSinner.net

Wanted: Flatmate 14/15

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Wanted: Flatmate 14/15

Postby danielhelbig on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi everybody,
I am going to be doing a Masters in Philosophy next year, and am currently looking for accommodation. I have had a look around and there are quite a few properties available. Yet, most of them are shared properties, and therefore I am now looking for people to share it with.
A bit about myself: I am originally from Germany, am quite sporty, do a bit volunteering alongside my studies, which sometimes means getting up rather early, am tidy, nice, caring, etc.
If you are looking for somebody to share a property with, please let me know. Also, I have put together a list of all the available properties, and I will just mention them below for an overview of what there is:
2 bedrooms:
Watts Garden, £595
Churchill Crescent, £650
Winram Place, £675
Lawmill Gardens, £700
Gourlay Wind, £700
Doocot Road, £750
Bridge Street, £760
Warrack Street, £825
Winram Place, £850
3 Bedrooms:
17 James Foulis Court, £795
Lawmill Gardens, £800
Allan Robertson Drive, £800
Lumsden Crescent, £900
Pristden Park, £1000
Dempster Court, £925
4 bedrooms:
Kilrymont Road, £800
Kilrymont Road, £950

There also is a whole number of properties a bit outside of St Andrews, which I would not mind, especially as it then gets cheaper.
Please let me know, if you are interested and also indicate whether you are looking to live just in St Andrews or also outside (ideally, with a mile distance).
My email is dh23@st-andrews.ac.uk
All the Best
danielhelbig

Return to Accommodation