Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE: One double room in town, sharing with two 4th yrs

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

AVAILABLE: One double room in town, sharing with two 4th yrs

Postby kathrynisi on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Room available - West Port Court St Andrews (1 Sept - 29 June)

I have been offered an internship for the year which means looking for someone to take my double room / en suite before I can accept the internship. So if you are interested please email me at kw53@st-andrews.ac.uk

The room is in one of St Andrew's premium flats, it's a 3 bed flat with 2 en suites and one master bathroom with bath.
All beds are double rooms

Fitted wardrobe and plenty of storage space in the flat
Spacious and modern living / dining room and modern kitchen

Two 4th year girls are the other flatmates (who are very lovely). Friendly girls who love all things food and being social but not the type to go out excessively / host parties or that sort of thing.

Flat has a pretty big tv and tv licence is paid for by the landlord, other bills tenants responsibility. Judging by what other tenants have told me the bills have are very cheap since it's quite new building and it is on the 2nd floor so sandwiches in the heat. Oh and there is a lift!

£620 a month for 10 months, which includes grad week. Bit more expensive than some places but the flat is gorgeous and right in town!
Plus there is an off street car parking space at the property if you have a car.

Please get in touch if you are interested or have any questions!

The property is owned and managed by a lovely couple who are really nice and also own another flat in the building, so I think they would probably prefer a skype interview or the likes before finalising things!
And you could also talk to the other girls etc
kathrynisi

Re: AVAILABLE: One double room in town, sharing with two 4th

Postby rar on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:29 am

Good morning

I am a first year chemistry PhD student and looking for accommodation for the next academic year. Is it possible to arrange for an appointment to view the property?

Thank you
rar

Re: AVAILABLE: One double room in town, sharing with two 4th

Postby n93 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:06 am

Hey, I'd be really interested in the room if its still available! I'll be starting my third year this September and I am no longer studying abroad because of which I am still searching for accommodation, please let me know if its still available :) Thanks!
n93

Return to Accommodation