Home

TheSinner.net

Homeless Postgraduate

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Homeless Postgraduate

Postby ElenaTassoni on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi everybody,

I am an incoming Philosophy MLitt student from Italy. Since I didn't obtain uni accommodation, I am still looking for a place to live in. I am 23-year-old non smoker. Friendly, easy going and tidy, I love reading and music. My budget is around 600£ and ideally I would prefer to rent in St. Andrews. Please let me know if you have something available or want to search together for a property.

Thank you.

Best,

Elena
ElenaTassoni

Re: Homeless Postgraduate

Postby te28 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 am

Hi, Elena!
My name is Tatiana, I am 21, female. I am starting MSc Finance program this September. I am also looking for an apartment to rent in Saint Andrews. Are you still searching?
Thank you
Tatiana
te28

Postby ElenaTassoni on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Yes I am! I've realized that finding an accommodation in St. Andrews is now incredibly difficult :(
ElenaTassoni

Postby te28 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Great! I will email to estate agencies and see if there is something available)
te28

Postby ElenaTassoni on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Thank you very much Tatiana, please let me know if you find something!
ElenaTassoni

Postby AlenaKat on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey girls,

I am also still searching for a housing in St andrews from september on. Would you like to have another person in your team? I would really like to team up with you.
My name is Alena, I am 23 years old and starting my MLitt in Human Resource Management in September. I am rather uncomplicated, I like meeting people, doing sports, cooking and lots of other things.

Please contact me if you are interested in teaming up :)

Regards Alena
AlenaKat

Postby Liesbeth on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:39 am

Hi there!

And if you need a fourth person… ;-)
I'm Liesbeth, biologist from Belgium and will be doing a PG in Applied Statistics coming school year. Alena, I'm joining you in the "like cooking", Elena, I'm found of music and reading as well. I'm a responsible person, like to be with friends, but can appreciate some quietness as well. To get a bit more of an idea of me, I've a CS-profile: https://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=HWV672U.

Please let me know (@ lv26) if you girls are interested! :-)

Cheers from Bruges!
Liesbeth
Liesbeth

Postby andreamesaritou on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:10 pm

HI!

My name is Andrea, I am from Cyprus and I am also an Msc Finance student looking for accommodation this September. Are you still searching?:)

Thank you,

Andrea
andreamesaritou

Return to Accommodation