Home

TheSinner.net

Possible flat, looking for renting together

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Possible flat, looking for renting together

Postby hh958877 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 am

Hi! My name is He Huang, coming from China, who will be a postgraduate student in the Department of Philosophy. I am a quiet, even-tempered and obliging 23 years-old male.

The possible flat is located at 15c Argyle Street (which is nearly the town center), comprising of 2 double bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen & bathroom, and the rent for each bedroom is 600 pounds per month.

According to the agent, the flat can be reserved only if both the perspective tenants have handed in their contact details. Therefore I am looking for someone to rent together, preferably a single non-smoking and responsible student who does not frequently make loud sounds in the house.

If anyone is interested in the flat, please contact my private email address as soon as possible: xieshen403@sina.com
hh958877

Re: Possible flat, looking for renting together

Postby ElenaTassoni on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:29 am

Hello,

Sent you an email.

Best,

Elena
ElenaTassoni

Re: Possible flat, looking for renting together

Postby hh958877 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 am

I have received a couple of responses, and thus this information is no longer available. Thanks to all
hh958877

Return to Accommodation