Home

TheSinner.net

not available now...

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

not available now...

Postby hh958877 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Available flat, renting together (roommate wanted)

Hi! I am He Huang, coming from China, who will be a postgraduate student in the Department of Philosophy. I am a quiet, even-tempered and obliging 23 years-old male.

The flat is located at Swa. 91, Boase Avenue, St Andrews, comprising 2 bedrooms. The rent for the whole house is 750 pounds per calendar month, which (I suppose) doesn’t include the bill. My friend has viewed the property on my behalf, and I can supply the photos if anyone is interested in.

Therefore I am looking for another tenant to rent together, preferably a male student (which can make things more convenient). Female students are also welcomed, but please at first make sure your boyfriend/husband or parents would not object (Truly, I have been troubled by this for times). Overall, I’m looking for a non-smoking and responsible student who does not frequently make loud sounds in the house.

The renting agent asks for a bunch of documents including “student application form”, “guarantor form”, the scan of the passport (both the tenant and the guarantor) and the proof of the study in St Andrews (as CAS or something like that). Therefore the one who is interested in that property has to be able to prepare those documents quickly.

If anyone is interested in the flat, please contact my private email address as soon as possible: xieshen403@sina.com

PS: I intend to rent that from 4th Sep to 4th June of next year. We can discuss to adjust the renting period if you are interested in.
Last edited by hh958877 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hh958877

Re: Available flat, renting together (roommate wanted)

Postby hh958877 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:45 pm

The photos are uploaded at this page, I don't know if that's accessible

http://xiangce.baidu.com/picture/album/ ... bda496#pic
hh958877

Re: Available flat, renting together (roommate wanted)

Postby hh958877 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:40 pm

I have just received several emails about this, thus this information is no longer available.

Thanks to all!

Since it's late midnight in Chinese time zone, I will reply the emails several hours later. Sorry for that.
hh958877

Return to Accommodation