Home

TheSinner.net

wanted: 1 bedroom from January until mid May 2015

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

wanted: 1 bedroom from January until mid May 2015

Postby mari on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:27 pm

He!
I'm Mariann and currently a PhD student at TCD in Dublin, I will be spending 4 months (Jan to Mid May 2015) in St.Andrews as part of my PhD program and am looking for a room for that period somewhere in St.Andrews! I'd prefer a shared flat or house as I like to have people around but won't mind a studio too much.
Please let me know if anything becomes available! I'm willing to pay up to 450 pounds per month (including bills)

thanks,

Mariann
mari

Re: wanted: 1 bedroom from January until mid May 2015

Postby Matilda on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 am

Hey, room available in a 5 persoom flat. Double bed, desk, chair, lots of storage space, 2 wardrobes. Address is 2 LArgo Rd (7 min to Tesco on Market St - very central). Rent is 490/month. Heating is very efficient, flatmates are nice! My e-mail is mlaah@st-andrews.ac.uk

Matilda
Matilda

Postby kgbyre on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:34 am

Hi,
Have you found a room yet? I have a flat with a spare room sharing with two girls. It is 430 per month and around 10 minutes walk from town centre. Let me know if you would like any more information.
Regards
Grant
gram07@hotmail.co.uk
kgbyre

Postby Rocio on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello,
I have a room available from January/February to the end of April in a a lovely 2 bedrooms bungalow. The house is located near Morrisons and it's really nice, with double glazing, GCH and a garden. £475 (all included, bills, phone and unlimited internet).
Let me know if you are interested at rpg2@st-andrews.ac.uk and I can give you more information!
Cheers,
Rocio
Rocio

Return to Accommodation