Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE: room on Argyle Street for 2nd semester!

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

AVAILABLE: room on Argyle Street for 2nd semester!

Postby lilivanko on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi!

I'm going abroad second semester and I would like someone to take over my room in a modern, light house located on Argyle Street, within 5 minutes walking distance of most university buildings and just off South Street!

The room is large, all furnished with loads of storage space and is surprisingly light - it has a skylight and several windows.
You would be sharing with three girls - two of them third year, doing Economics and IR&Arabic respectively and Masters student in Art History. They are all really easy to get on well with.

We have a big living room-kitchen area and the kitchen is fully equipped. We also have a small garden where you can sit outside if the weather is nice :)

Rent is 525 pounds per month + bills but bills are really cheap considering the house is so new and well insulated!

All is settled with the letting agency (Inchdairnie) and the lease would go on until the end of July. You could move in anytime from now and if you'd only come for second semester (end of January) naturally I would pay for the rent in January.

Email me at lv22@st-andrews.ac.uk or lili.vanko@gmail.com.

I'm leaving St Andrews on the 19th of December, Friday, so if you could get back to me before that, I'd be eternally grateful!

Best,
Lili
lilivanko

Return to Accommodation