Home

TheSinner.net

Available Ensuite Master Bedroom 2015-2016

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Available Ensuite Master Bedroom 2015-2016

Postby Mandara on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi there,
I have one ensuite master bedroom available in a brand new maisonette (built in 2014) for 2015-2016. It is located in New Park Place, near by DRA but closer to the town. The lease is 12months, starting in August 2015 but is somewhat flexible, subletting is also allowed.
The house is equipped with top class domestic applicances, including SMEG touch-control hob, oven and grill, ecofriendly underfloor heating system and designer bathroom taps and shower heads. Other amenities include washer/dryer, flatscreen TV, bathtub and there's even an elevator in the main lobby lol. The spacious living room features a large French window that overlooks our beautiful garden. The master bedroom comes with a private bathroom that has both shower facility and a bathtub. Currently the house only accommodates 2 people (licence issue), though it has 3 ensuite bedrooms and one study. The rent is £608 per month excluding bills (usually around £50 per month).
I'm happy to send you more pictures if you are interested. Please contact me at mandarazhu@gmail.com :P
Mandara

Return to Accommodation