Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE PG Accommodation 2015/2016: Single Bedroom

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

AVAILABLE PG Accommodation 2015/2016: Single Bedroom

Postby mw300 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi all,

My housemate and I (both male) have Post-Graduate accommodation available for a single bedroom with a 10-month lease from September 2015 to June 2016. With one of us having a full-time job outside of St Andrews and the other a PHD student, this is the perfect space for studying.

The house is in James Robb Avenue (15 minute walk from town) and has a lot of appeal: 3 bedrooms, central heated, double glazed, fully furnished and also newly decorated. In addition, there is both a front and back garden with a shed in the back garden for storage. The successful applicant will have plenty of fridge/freezer storage space, cupboard space with the use of dishes, glasses, toaster, kettle, microwave and oven.

The rent for this room will be £380 per calendar month. The bills are £50 per month for gas, electricity, broadband, phone-line and a full Sky television package.

No smokers or pets.

If interested, please e-mail me at ‘mjw76@st-andrews.ac.uk’.
mw300

Re: AVAILABLE PG Accommodation 2015/2016: Single Bedroom

Postby mw300 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 am

This room is now taken. Best regards to all other applicants in their hunt for accommodation.
mw300

Return to Accommodation