Home

TheSinner.net

Room Available on Argyle Street (Sept 2015- July 2016)

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Room Available on Argyle Street (Sept 2015- July 2016)

Postby Deancc on Tue May 26, 2015 1:32 pm

I am advertising a central house with a large, double room available to rent at £550 per month. The property has a substantial kitchen, and is really just nice to live it! It is quite large and has a lot of space, the rooms are especially generous; gas and electricity bills stay fairly low even through the winter period.

The lease runs from the start of September 2015 to the end of July 2016, perfect for graduation.

The landlord is very attentive and the few issues we have had have been resolved extremely quickly.

It's a great house on Argyle Street: it only takes me about 5 minutes to get to Tesco on Market Street, 10 minutes to the Library/Arts Building, 5 minutes to any of the science buildings and about 10 minutes to the university gym so the house is in a great location.

The room for rent is one of four. You would be sharing with three undergrads: two girls (one third year French, Spanish and Russian student, and a fourth year Sustainable Development student) and a guy (fourth year IR student).

Feel free to email me at dcc5@st-andrews.ac.uk if you want some pictures or information.
Deancc

Return to Accommodation