Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE: Double bedroom from September in 2 person house

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

AVAILABLE: Double bedroom from September in 2 person house

Postby ekl3 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi All,

I'm looking for a new housemate for the year starting in September (my current one is just finishing his PhD). It's a 3 bed house but it's only licensed for 2 people so there's plenty of space. On Andrew Lang Crescent, detached, garage, garden, driveway (although my car is on there at the moment).

Rent is £412.50 at the moment. Broadband, gas and electricity are all set up, not really sure what they come to in total on top of the rent but it's nothing extraordinary. It's let as unfurnished but we've got all the furniture we need and my housemate will probably be selling his.

I'm going to be a final year Physics PhD student and I'd prefer a postgraduate student but I'm not too fussy. If you want any more information drop me an email ekl3+room@st-andrews.ac.uk
ekl3

Re: AVAILABLE: Double bedroom from September in 2 person hou

Postby md83 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm

HI,

I just wondered if this room is still available, and also how far is it from the town just to have an idea

Thanks

Megan
md83

Postby ekl3 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 am

For anyone still interested the room is still available and it's about a 25/30 minute walk to town, 15 minute cycle
ekl3

Postby ekl3 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Still Available
Bills are about £55 per person per month. Ex-housemate selling bed, mattress and stake in freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and other bits and bobs for £175.

So that breaks down to about £482 a month for a double room and your own office/lounge space!
ekl3

Return to Accommodation