Home

TheSinner.net

Room available 1st Sep 2015 for 6 months + (PhD or Postdoc)

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Room available 1st Sep 2015 for 6 months + (PhD or Postdoc)

Postby Brau on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 am

Room available from the 1st of September 2015 to the end of February 2015. Possible to extend to the whole year, depending on the situation.

Big room, big cupboard, double bed, desk and nice view of the town is available in Kilrymont Rd. The house is all furnished and includes one bathroom, living room, a full equipped kitchen, an office/guest room and a back garden. It takes around 15 mins to walk to town centre and 10 to East Sands.

I'm a 29 y/o Mexican (male) PhD student in the School of Biology, mature and respectful, looking to share with another PhD or Postdoc. A mature, responsible, respectful and reasonably tidy person. Not pets and highly preferable non-smokers. Looking for someone who is interested in a room for the first semester of the next term for sure as I'm finishing my PhD and I don't know if I'll stay the whole semester after that. I am giving priority to people who already live in St Andrews or around to meet in person.

The rent for the room is 370 GBP per month excluding bills (gas, electricity and internet) that add depending on the month.

If you are interested send an e-mail to bjll@st-andrews.ac.uk

Cheers
Brau

Re: Room available 1st Sep 2015 for 6 months + (PhD or Postd

Postby Brau on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm

The room has been taken.

Cheers
Brau

Return to Accommodation