Home

TheSinner.net

Available: Double room for the 2015/16 academic year

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Available: Double room for the 2015/16 academic year

Postby tcarson on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:50 pm

I'm Tom a second year economics undergraduate and have a room available within a recently renovated 3 bedroom semi-detached house on Bruce Street which I own. There will be 1 other lodger, Rory, a second year geography under grad. The house is a 10 minute walk from the centre of town and within 5 minutes and M & S. The room is fully furnished and there is shared access to the rest of the house (lounge, kitchen, sunroom). There is also a driveway for off street parking and a large garden (great for barbeques in the summer!).

Rent would be £450 pcm plus a 1/3rd share of the gas, electricity and wifi bills (approx £35/40). The room is available from September 2015 (but earlier entry possible) to either undergraduates or postgraduates but only to a non-smoker. If you are interested or have any more questions please contact me on tc56@st-andrews.ac.uk or 07957322588
tcarson

Return to Accommodation