Home

TheSinner.net

Double room available in spacious house near Botanic Gardens

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Double room available in spacious house near Botanic Gardens

Postby Dave25 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for one more housemate for academic year 2015/16. Will hold viewings of room later this week. Also happy to arrange viewing by Skype.

Double room available (furnished) from 1 Sept 2015 (or earlier if required).

I'm currently a third year IR PhD student and would ideally like to share with postgrads or people in honours. As I'll be going into fourth year of my PhD I'm looking to share with people who also want to live and study in a quiet environment. House will be shared with myself and a male German postgrad in IR.

House is spacious and in a quiet residential area between the Botanic Gardens, Morrisons and Aldi. Also very close to Marks and Spencer which is opening soon. (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lin ... 0c12ad2f31) about 15 minutes walk from town centre.

There is a garden to rear, barbecue and patio heater. Fitted kitchen, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, cooker, hob, toaster, kettle and various other appliances. 42" flatscreen TV with Sky HD TV (subscription required). Wireless unlimited download broadband (approx 35mb/s speed) included in the price. Double-glazed and gas central heating. Heated towel rail in bathroom. Parking bays available nearby. Bills (gas, electricity and telephone) and council tax (if not exempt) are extra. Living room, kitchen, dining room are quite large and are shared.

House is non-smoking. Assuming postgrad, lease would run from 1st September 2015 to 31st August 2016. Double room available from mid August. Can't take couples unfortunately.

For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact David at djm62@st-andrews.ac.uk
Dave25

Re: Double room available in spacious house near Botanic Gar

Postby bs86 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:07 am

Hello David,
I'm a 1st year MPhil student-chemistry and I'm interested in the flat you provide. Would you minding telling me more information about the flat and the room? For example, the fees and the size of the room, if possible. Thank you very much. Please contact me at bs86@st-andrews.ac.uk
Best regards.
bs86

Return to Accommodation