Home

TheSinner.net

Available: A room in a two person flat in Guardbridge

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Available: A room in a two person flat in Guardbridge

Postby asgeirb on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm moving out of my place in Guardbridge and am looking for someone to take over my room. The rent is pretty cheap, 275 pounds a month and is available from September onwards

Guardbridg is around 5 miles from St Andrews but is well connected to St Andrews by bus. There's a bus around every 10-15 minutes during the day and every half an hour in the evening. The bus ride is quick, however, around 7-10 minutes and the low rent more than makes up for the small inconvenience of having to take the bus.

The room is pretty big and comes with a closet, a desk and a bed with a new mattress, plus some other smaller things. The kitchen is pretty good, in my opinion, it has an oven, a gas stove and large refrigerator. The bath room has a shower and a bath. Both the kitchen and the bath are in a good condition.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at abm8@st-andrews.ac.uk. I can also send you some photos.

Ásgeir
asgeirb

Re: Available: A room in a two person flat in Guardbridge

Postby asgeirb on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 am

The room is no longer available.
asgeirb

Return to Accommodation