Home

TheSinner.net

**AVAILABLE** ROOM FOR POSTGRADUATE

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

**AVAILABLE** ROOM FOR POSTGRADUATE

Postby se30 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Rent £450 all bills included

I am seeking a house mate for my flat in Cupar which is 10mins walk to the trains station (ideal for commuting to Edinburgh or Dundee) and 10mins from the St Andrews bus stop. The house is fully furnished and all bills are provided with TV License, unlimited broadband and Sky Go with Sky Movies and Sky Sports. There is a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and you will have your own bathroom. The spacious double bedroom is 2. 65 x 3. 39m and there is a spare guest room which is communal and can be used as a separate study if required.

I am doing a PhD at the University of St Andrews, and will be driving to Guardbridge (from where I will then cycle in) daily and am happy to car share.

Room only available to postgraduates and/or mature students. Viewings available from 4th September.

Please contact me at se30@st-andrews.ac.uk for any further information and/or photos or alternatively at 07796264643.
se30

Return to Accommodation