Home

TheSinner.net

Double bedroom near Morrisons - £425pcm bills excluded

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Double bedroom near Morrisons - £425pcm bills excluded

Postby stelore on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 pm

I will rent this flat starting from the 7th of October, and I am looking for someone to share it with. The lease would run for 6 months with the possibility to renew it. The rent for the available double bedroom would be £425 pcm bills excluded. £425 deposit.

You'd be living with me, a Philosophy PhD, and my (indoor) cat.

The flat is a modern and very well kept ground floor apartment. It is situated within a residential area and located within one mile of St Andrews town centre. Very close to Morrisons/Aldi and to bus stops.

The property comprises of communal hallway via secure entry system, main reception hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower and walk in cupboard. To view some pictures, visit: http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/fl ... id=4339826

I'm looking for a tidy, clean, friendly flatmate - ideally a PhD looking for a quiet place to live in for about a year. Please don't hesitate to contact me for further details or to arrange a viewing with the landlord.

slr7 or 07582674735

Thanks

Stefano
stelore

Return to Accommodation