Home

TheSinner.net

Single room available immediately

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Single room available immediately

Postby acesd on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:22 pm

A single room is available immediately at a 3 bedroom flat in Alexandra Place. Shared kitchen, bathroom, drawing room, and storage room. You will be sharing with two male flatmates. One is a 4th year student taking modern history and the other is a 2nd year student doing Astrophysics.

You will be taking over my tenancy from now until June. Rent is £ 480 a month. However, because I have already paid the rent for February, you will only need to pay from March onwards. That actually works out at little over £ 380 a month for the period of the contract. Energy and utility bills are separate.

The flat is located centrally just off Market street. Only few minutes walking distance from North Haugh (science and maths buildings), North Street, and South street (arts and humanities building). Being extremely close to Market Street, Tesco, Boots, Sainsbury's, and all kinds of shops are literally minutes away.

Private message me for more details or to arrange a viewing.
acesd

Re: Single room available immediately

Postby jh253 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 am

Hello, there is a chinese male visiting scholar interested in your room. He will come here in March and stay for 6 months (March to August). So one problem is can he stay in the house till August? Another is can he get a contract with landlord because he need it for registration in police officer. Finally is the council tax, do you know how much does he need to pay? Thank you.
jh253

Postby acesd on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi jh253, thanks for your interest. The lease is until early June. However, during the rest of the summer, the flat is often leased out to people who come over for golf. So, it might be possible for your friend to stay over until August, but he would have to contact the landlady over it.

As for a contract, I am sure the landlady would provide him with a copy, as long as he gets in touch with her.

Concerning the council tax, I have no idea, as full-time students in St Andrews are exempt from paying. However, I will contact the landlady and ask for a clarification.

Best regards,
acesd
acesd

Postby jh253 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Hello, thank you for your reply. Could you give me your email address so that my friend can contact with you. Or if you like, you can send emails to him. His email address is: liangchl@mail.sysu.edu.cn

Best regards
jianing
jh253

Postby acesd on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:05 pm

I am sending you my email address right now.

Please check your private messages.

Best regards,
acesd
acesd

Postby acesd on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi, the room has now been taken and no longer on offer.

Best regards,
acesd
acesd

Return to Accommodation