Home

TheSinner.net

ROOM AVAILABLE from June 2016

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

ROOM AVAILABLE from June 2016

Postby se30 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:08 pm

AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 2016: Tenancy start date and length negotiable.
I have a double bedroom in my 3 bed flat in Cupar, sharing with just me. The rent is £400 a month all bills included (TV license, Internet etc) but not council tax if that applies to you. I have Sky Go with Sky Sport and Sky Movies, as well as Amazon Prime which you are welcome to use for the Instant Video. You will have your own bathroom and there is a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and a large kitchen.

Cupar is great as its 10min walk to the train station with direct and frequent links to Edinburgh and Dundee. There are also about 4 buses an hour to St Andrews but if you drive it only takes approximately 20mins. I drive in and am happy to car share.

If you're interested I'd be happy to send photos. I'm a 1st year PhD student in biology, quite, tidy (it's my house so I look after it). I also have two Netherlands dwarf house rabbits who live a run in the sitting room. They are adorable, friendly and litter trained. If you are interested please contact me at se30 for anymore information.
se30

Return to Accommodation