Home

TheSinner.net

King-size room in a 2-bedroom flat, £350pcm

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

King-size room in a 2-bedroom flat, £350pcm

Postby ziman on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 am

ROOM AVAILABLE FROM: Mon 11th July 2016
WHERE: 22 Chamberlain Street
LEASE: Available long term only (6 months in the first instance).
CONTACT EMAIL: mt65
LANDLORD REGISTRATION NO.: 132310/230/09111

WHAT: Furnished large double (kingsize) room to be let out is in a spacious upstairs two-bedroom flat, 10 minutes walk from South Street. Ideal if you prefer a quiet, relaxing and non-intrusive atmosphere at home, suited to homework/study. Room includes double bed, built-in wardrobe, desk and chest of drawers, and has plenty of additional space for seating/table or additional storage units. House is situated in very quiet neighbourhood with no car traffic, within walking distance of town shops or Aldi/Morrison's supermarkets, and the town’s medical centre. On-street car parking is easily available. All rooms get lots of natural light and are double glazed. Gas central heating and loft insulation. Wireless broadband. Proprietary large garden in the back with grass and shed.

PICTURES: https://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/ ... 1174574797

WHO WITH: I am Matúš, a PhD student at the University. I am friendly, quiet and tidy. I enjoy reading and learning and I also play the guitar (at appropriate times and sound levels).

FOR WHOM: I am seeking one person for flatmate. He or she would ideally be a postgraduate student at the University and a non-smoker. The flatmate should be cleanly, discreet and quiet, fond of a relaxing, low-key and cosy atmosphere. She/he must respect my privacy and quiet, studying lifestyle, as well as my equal right to using and enjoying the same living space. Please be assured, however, that I do give back exactly as I ask for.

HOW MUCH (for the room): £350.00 pcm + 50% of the bills. One month (refundable) deposit due on signing of lease.

OTHER INFO: Council Tax Band B (students exempt). Garden lawn-mowing and hedge pruning are the tenants' responsibilities. Landlords are hands-off, non-intrusive and easygoing, yet maintenance-conscious and prompt to fix any break-downs.

Interview is mandatory before letting. Please get in touch to arrange a viewing.

If interested, please contact via email at mt65, providing some further details about you, e.g. what it is that you do, etc. Thank you.
ziman

Return to Accommodation