Home

TheSinner.net

Desk and some pans (free)

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

Desk and some pans (free)

Postby FieryFairy on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Not really looking to sell, just wondered if anyone could use these or can advise a good place apart from this to offload some stuff? If not it'll have to go to the recycling centre which seems a waste if they could be useful.

I have an an old Argos desk, similar-ish to this one http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 173742.htm but an older version that I just need to shift to make some space. I'm not looking for any money for it, although you'd need to move it yourself. It's in good enough condition to provide a base for a laptop, and drawer is a bit rickety but will still hold things.

I also have some pans which are in good enough condition to cook with just bought new ones for myself; big cooking pot with lid (22cm), frying pan, large saucepan with lid (24cm), and 2 medium saucepans with lids (20cm and 18cm) and 1 small saucepan with lid (15cm). There's not particularly anything wrong with them, just old set.

Thanks! :D
FieryFairy

Return to Trading Stuff