Home

TheSinner.net

Bolivian alpaca scarves and shawls for sale

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

Bolivian alpaca scarves and shawls for sale

Postby jonicito on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:43 am

I am a PhD student in Social Anthropology doing my research with alpaca farmers in Bolivia. I returned from Bolivia two years ago, and after some persuasion from them I am trying to help one of the families of alpaca farmers I work with to sell the scarves and shawls which they make in their own home from the wool of their alpacas. These are very high quality products, but I am able to sell at a cheap price because I am buying directly from the producers. Around 50% of the price of each of these beautiful scarves and shawls goes directly to the alpaca farmers themselves. They are very warm and soft and would make ideal Christmas presents, as well as being perfect for the cold Scottish winter.
You can see all of the products here: https://www.facebook.com/Bolivianalpacaclothing
If you click on the link for photos you will see all of the alpaca products and the Petrona Flores Mamani making them.
If anyone is interested you can contact me at ja436@st-andrews.ac.uk
jonicito

Return to Trading Stuff