Home

TheSinner.net

HOLGA 120 CFN camera for sale

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

HOLGA 120 CFN camera for sale

Postby greram on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Well hello there.

Selling a HOLGA 120 CFN, like new, in working condition, has been used a bit, but is in top condition. The package includes the Holga 120CFN, which has the plastic lens and a built in multi-colour flash. It also includes a strap and the 6x6 and 6x4 masks which allow you to take either 12 square or 16 rectangular shots per 120 film. The camera comes packaged in the original Holga packaging. I'll also throw in some 120 film: 4x ILFORD HP5 400ISO B&W film, 1x ILFORD XP2 400 ISO B&W film and 1x ILFORD DELTA 3200 ISO B&W film.
Price for the lot is £30. If you're interested send me a PM or email me at gr232@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Some specs:

This Holga sits at the top of the range with it's sibling, the 120GCFN( the glass lensed version). It has everything that the 120N has but also includes a rotary selection colour flash. Enabling you to add a splash of Red, Blue, Yellow or White to your shots, and allowing you to use this at night or inside.

Holga 120CFN Features
Plastic Lens: The mythical plastic lens
Multi-Colour Flash:Built in Red, Blue, Yellow and White Flash
Bulb Switch:Shoot long exposure shots
Medium Format: Takes professional 120 film
Dual Masks:Includes both square (6x6) and rectangular masks(6x4.5)
Source: http://www.holgarama.com/holga-120cfn.html
greram

Return to Trading Stuff