Home

TheSinner.net

Are you him??? x x x x

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Are you him??? x x x x

Postby vickiangeleyes on Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:17 pm

Hey everyone!!!! Can anyone help me out here. I met a really cute guy at the union the other night. i had to leave early with my friend and never had a chance to say goodbye. Do you have dark hair and dark eyes and can relate to what I am "blethering" on about?

thanks x x

email: vixy0303@aol.com
vickiangeleyes

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:32 pm

[s]vickiangeleyes wrote on 17:17, 29th Nov 2004:
Hey everyone!!!! Can anyone help me out here. I met a really cute guy at the union the other night. i had to leave early with my friend and never had a chance to say goodbye. Do you have dark hair and dark eyes and can relate to what I am "blethering" on about?

thanks x x

What was his name? my friend came thro on friday night and said he got chatty to an american bird, so are you them?

[hr]
"Well i heard my sis say that whenever she had a prick in her hand she puts it in cider"
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:02 pm

[s]Rectalprobe wrote on 17:32, 29th Nov 2004:
[s]vickiangeleyes wrote on 17:17, 29th Nov 2004:[i]

thanks x x

What was his name? my friend came thro on friday night and said he got chatty to an american bird, so are you them?

No that wasn't me. I am English / italian origin unfortunatly not american

[hr]
"Well i heard my sis say that whenever she had a prick in her hand she puts it in cider"
[/i]

Precision

Postby Lil Dragon on Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:23 am

Any crunchy details?

Tall/taller, style, accent (well, if he said you were blethering, probs scottish....), where he might be seen working....????
He flows in the air, the ghost of a Wind... IMAGE:www.chalso.free.fr/images/taik_symbol72.gif
Lil Dragon

Return to The Personal Ads Board