Home

TheSinner.net

Where Have All The Good Men Gone..?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby Rufus on Wed May 18, 2005 11:07 pm

You do not see the point in Churchgoing, yet you use a quote from The Thorn Birds as your signature?!

Meh.

People like you make me...confused.

[hr]

'Do you remember how long the days were when you were a child?'
Rufus

Re:

Postby kas48 on Wed May 18, 2005 11:13 pm

ralph, catholic priest, has sex with maggie, half his age, all the time. initially phaedophilia. not exactly adhearing to his christian teachings, huh?

[hr]

The bird with the thorn in its breast, it follows an immutable law. It is driven by it knows not what to impale itself, and die singing. At the very instant that the thorn enters there is no awareness in it of the dying to come; it simply sings and sings until there is not the life left to sing another note. But we, when we put the thorns in our breasts, we know. We know and still we do it. Still we do it.
kas48

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:13 am

Hi, my name's Sven, I'm 6`3, slim, green-grey eyes. If you fancy meeting drop me a line: agentsven2005@yahoo.co.uk

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:53 pm

can you assure me that you won't demonstrate bouncer moves on me or send me SMSs of your penis?

[hr]

The bird with the thorn in its breast, it follows an immutable law. It is driven by it knows not what to impale itself, and die singing. At the very instant that the thorn enters there is no awareness in it of the dying to come; it simply sings and sings until there is not the life left to sing another note. But we, when we put the thorns in our breasts, we know. We know and still we do it. Still we do it.
kas48

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:06 pm

Quoting kas48 from 15:53, 6th Jun 2005
can you assure me that you won't demonstrate bouncer moves on me or send me SMSs of your penis?

ca' cany - you'll make the poor boy nervous!

[hr]

"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:50 pm

Quoting kas48 from 15:53, 6th Jun 2005

Bit of a silly attempt this one. You'll have to send me an email to find out what I wanna do...none of what you said though, rest assured!

Re:

Postby kas48 on Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:22 am

agent sven emailed me the following: "what about being blindfolded and tied to a chair, bed or tree? I'm not into S&M but I really like a bound sexy girl to play with. Surprised enough or wanna know more?"

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby grousefanatic on Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:17 pm

Quoting kas48 from 13:22, 9th Jun 2005
agent sven emailed me the following: "what about being blindfolded and tied to a chair, bed or tree? I'm not into S&M but I really like a bound sexy girl to play with. Surprised enough or wanna know more?"

Was it a genuine offer or just something to break the ice?

[hr]

veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
grousefanatic

Hi

Postby Ian on Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:34 pm

Hi, My name is Ian. i live in St Andrews, sane, single and looking.
Ian

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:45 pm

hi!

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby ribs on Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:25 pm

I'm not overly emotional (ie suicidal), sadistic, a junky, a nasty bastard or a cheat. I'm also not gay or attached! Or a perpetual alchololic, aggressive, sleazy, wierdo.
Then again I'm also not male.
How's your search going? Had sex yet? ;)

[hr]

Miracles occur,
If you care to call those spasmodic
Tricks of radiance miracles.
Summer is a state of mind.
ribs

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:47 pm

Quoting grousefanatic from 17:17, 9th Jun 2005
Quoting kas48 from 13:22, 9th Jun 2005

Was it a genuine offer or just something to break the ice?

It was acutally a genuine offer, but it seems that kas is only interested in taking the piss. If any girl out there is interested in this kind of thing, get in touch! A.S.

Re:

Postby kas48 on Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:58 pm

Then again I'm also not male.
How's your search going? Had sex yet?

by the way, yes i have.

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby kas48 on Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:59 pm

[b]
It was acutally a genuine offer, but it seems that kas is only interested in taking the piss. If any girl out there is interested in this kind of thing, get in touch! A.S.

that's only because i've now totally given up on men and am considering becoming a nun. apart from the religious aspect.

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby Rilla on Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:00 am

I've often considered being a nun aswell. One of the fun, jolly types of nuns. Like Maria, from The Sound of Music... running across mountains and singing songs with children.
Or one of my teachers in primary school, Sr. Noelle, was a nun who spent half the year teaching at a school in Tanzania.
Or Sr. Helen Prejean, as seen in Dead Man Walking, campaigning against the death penalty.

I think nuns can be inspirational, fabulous women, dedicating their lives to other people, and having some fun along the way - drinking tea and eating biscuits.

It does sound rather an attractive lifestyle choice sometimes.

[hr]

"O unworn world enrapture me, enrapture me in a web
Of fabulous grass and eternal voices by a beech"
Be good to yourself because nobody else has the power to make you happy.
Rilla

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:15 am

Quoting kas48 from 18:59, 19th Jun 2005

that's only because i've now totally given up on men and am considering becoming a nun. apart from the religious aspect.

Maybe the problem does not lie with every male on earth, but actually with you...ever thought of that?

Re:

Postby jennyo on Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:55 am

Quoting from 15:33, 11th Mar 2005
he may have a nice hat but by Christ he has the nastiest suit I've ever seen, bless 'im!

http://special.st-andrews.ac.uk/publica ... 4&sp=SItem

Oh dear, for a second I thought he had a giant S shaved into the side of his head :S

[hr]

Do you realise you have the most beautiful face?
Do you realise we're floating in space?
Do those under a risk of death by metor run some thus-far indefinite risk of longrun meteorisation?
- David Bean
jennyo

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:34 pm

Quoting dunqn from 12:12, 20th Jun 2005
To be a nun you have to be innocent of at least some depraved sexual acts - and I doubt "innocence" is a word in your vocabulary, kas ;)

you probably don't even know what i look like, never mind what i'm like! hmmh!!

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:35 pm

Quoting from 20:59, 19th Jun 2005
Quoting kas48 from 18:59, 19th Jun 2005

Maybe the problem does not lie with every male on earth, but actually with you...ever thought of that?

i've not yet met every male on earth, so i still have hope!

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby David Bean on Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:08 am

Quoting jennyo from 13:55, 20th Jun 2005

Oh dear, for a second I thought he had a giant S shaved into the side of his head :S

I did, actually, but you can't see it because of the 'University of St Andrews' embossing over-printed. Funny coincidence, that, wasn't it? :)
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

PreviousNext

Return to The Personal Ads Board