Home

TheSinner.net

Sexygoth seeks Bridgelover

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Sexygoth seeks Bridgelover

Postby Guest on Wed May 04, 2005 9:15 am

hello,

I am a 28 year old, male post-graduate gothic cross-dresser, who loves shocking people and american bridges.
I would like to meet like minded males/females for fun times and cuddles in the shower.

Reply here if you like the sound of me...

Sexygoth x x x

Re:

Postby kas48 on Wed May 04, 2005 12:00 pm

oh dear...

[hr]

The bird with the thorn in its breast, it follows an immutable law. It is driven by it knows not what to impale itself, and die singing. At the very instant that the thorn enters there is no awareness in it of the dying to come; it simply sings and sings until there is not the life left to sing another note. But we, when we put the thorns in our breasts, we know. We know and still we do it. Still we do it.
kas48

Re:

Postby sexygoth on Wed May 04, 2005 1:46 pm

what do you mean?
sexygoth

Re:

Postby kas48 on Wed May 04, 2005 1:54 pm

yet another strange person on the sinner!

[hr]

The bird with the thorn in its breast, it follows an immutable law. It is driven by it knows not what to impale itself, and die singing. At the very instant that the thorn enters there is no awareness in it of the dying to come; it simply sings and sings until there is not the life left to sing another note. But we, when we put the thorns in our breasts, we know. We know and still we do it. Still we do it.
kas48

Re:

Postby davearnie on Wed May 04, 2005 2:27 pm

u can talk!
davearnie

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Wed May 04, 2005 3:02 pm

He sounds interesting - much more so then the usual a insipid 'nice guy looking for nice girl for walks ont the beach thread'. And non-sexually descriminatory! I'm not saying he's necessary my type - I have no pressing interest in civil engineering projects, but I would at least meet up with him. Except I suspect I'm not what he's looking for, being engaged and all!
What have you got to lose - at worst you'll have a weird story to tell!

[hr]

'I like to listen to a man who likes to talk. Whoops! Sawdust and Treacle, put that in your herring and smoke it!' - quote from the Bursar in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. Hope that clears up any confusion as to my personal tastes!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

bizarre in the extreme

Postby teh cow on Wed May 04, 2005 10:10 pm

> I am a 28 year old, male post-graduate
> gothic cross-dresser, who loves shocking
> people and american bridges.

Exactly how do you manage to shock bridges?

The mind boggles.

p.s. just to clarify, for those wondering: The fact I have replied on this thread should not be misinterpreted as suggesting I have any interest in you. I'm not that way inclined.
teh cow

Re:

Postby kas48 on Thu May 05, 2005 5:33 am

Quoting davearnie from 17:27, 4th May 2005
u can talk!

the cheek!

[hr]

kas48

Re:

Postby Arashi on Thu May 05, 2005 7:46 am

Quoting from 04:53, 4th May 2005
hello,

I am a 28 year old, male post-graduate gothic cross-dresser, who loves shocking people and american bridges.
I would like to meet like minded males/females for fun times and cuddles in the shower.

Reply here if you like the sound of me...

Sexygoth x x x

Hmm... Intrigued.
Arashi

Re:

Postby onefinalstep on Sun May 08, 2005 2:09 pm

Quoting Arashi from 10:46, 5th May 2005

Hmm... Intrigued.

You would be :P

[hr]

How can you ever sleep a wink at night
Pretending that everything is alright
And have the balls to blame this shit on me