Home

TheSinner.net

E'burgh Taxi Share-17 December

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

E'burgh Taxi Share-17 December

Postby DrAlex on Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:51 pm

For some unknown reason, I'm flying home this year, so I'll be taking a St Andrews Direct cab to Edinburgh Airport.

17 December, 0510 hours check-in (so we're looking at a 3-4am departure from StA). Any takers? I'd like to book earlier rather than later because that's the kind of guy I am. Contact me by posting on the thread, or through facebook below.

[hr]

Now as a request: It's getting to be that time of year, so I'm setting a good example of what people should do as far as taxi share posts. Don't annoy sinners and mods alike by posting this sort of thing in inappropriate places. Ta.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100343
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

me!!!

Postby Mademoiselle on Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:33 pm

ok this is great.
I have a taxi booked for the 17 th at 3/3.30 ish
it's the cheapest taxi companie in town too so split it will be great. But do you really want St Andrews direct??? last time they didnt' turn up and I nearly missed my plane (and yes I was there *early* too)
I'll facebook you too.
:)

Quoting DrAlex from 17:51, 4th Dec 2005
For some unknown reason, I'm flying home this year, so I'll be taking a St Andrews Direct cab to Edinburgh Airport.

17 December, 0510 hours check-in (so we're looking at a 3-4am departure from StA). Any takers? I'd like to book earlier rather than later because that's the kind of guy I am. Contact me by posting on the thread, or through facebook below.

[hr]

Now as a request: It's getting to be that time of year, so I'm setting a good example of what people should do as far as taxi share posts. Don't annoy sinners and mods alike by posting this sort of thing in inappropriate places. Ta.

[hr]

Mademoiselle

Re:

Postby Alex Croft on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:57 pm

I disagree, I've used St. Andrews Direct quite a few times and not only have they always turned up but I really appriciated their service.

Quoting DrAlex from 17:51, 4th Dec 2005

[hr]

[hr]

[/quote]
Alex Croft

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:32 pm

Well i've used St.Andrews direct a quite a few times and they have always been reliable and helpful.

Quoting Mademoiselle from 23:33, 4th Dec 2005
ok this is great.
I have a taxi booked for the 17 th at 3/3.30 ish
it's the cheapest taxi companie in town too so split it will be great. But do you really want St Andrews direct??? last time they didnt' turn up and I nearly missed my plane (and yes I was there *early* too)
I'll facebook you too.
:)

Re:

Postby Mademoiselle on Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:54 pm

Well yes I'm sure that they have turned up most of the time or else people would stop using them. But I can only talk about personnal experience, i.e they didn't turn up. I guess I was rather unlucky. But the thing is I don't really trust them anymore.
Mademoiselle

Re:

Postby Concerned Airport User on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:55 pm

Your right not to trust St Andrews Direct or centre travel.I have heard alot of bad things going wrong with both companies.Problem is they are not local which means they dont have any reputation to uphold.St Andrews direct please them selves i booked with them and they cancelled my journey the night before because there was no one else to share with me.St Andrews Direct is organized by A St Andrews Student that makes £5 for every booking that is made then she passes the work on to an Edinburgh Firm.Centre travel is organized by the Student Travel Service who also take Back Handers for the bookings then pass the work onto a 3rd party 3rd rate company who has already been pulled by the police twice for operating illegally wiyhout proper insurance so be warned if you lose your life or a leg you wont get any insurance.Proper local taxi firms do have proper Liability Insurance and can be trusted.I wrote this just to let you know my experience with st Andrews Direct and if you dont like it tuff.
Concerned Airport User

Return to The Personal Ads Board