Home

TheSinner.net

Sanguinarian vamp seeks donor.

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Sanguinarian vamp seeks donor.

Postby nefalt on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:15 pm

If you don't understand, or the whole concept seems a bit 'out there' then this isnt the ad for you. BUT if you know what im talking about then email me at

nefalt@yahoo.co.uk

Im a young female sanguinarian vamp looking for a local donor. Age, sex etc does not matter as long as your not like 15 lol.

I know this is a bit of a long shot but desperate times and all that. If you don't have any experience in being a donor still email me, even if ur just curious.

xX
nefalt

Re:

Postby ONeill on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 pm

Clueless as I am, I just have to ask...

Donor as in blood?
ONeill

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:21 pm

Well in March there's a blood donation session. I'm sure they'll have some spare.

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool

http://www.facebook.com/p/Dominic_Feargrieve/37107349
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Garnet on Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:01 pm

Quoting nefalt from 19:58, 23rd Feb 2007
If you don't understand, or the whole concept seems a bit 'out there' then this isnt the ad for you. BUT if you know what im talking about then email me at

nefalt@yahoo.co.uk

Im a young female sanguinarian vamp looking for a local donor. Age, sex etc does not matter as long as your not like 15 lol.

I know this is a bit of a long shot but desperate times and all that. If you don't have any experience in being a donor still email me, even if ur just curious.

xX

sanguinarian vamp - i thought that was the only kind of vampire you could get?

Not drinking blood would make you someone in costume and drinking some other substance would make you... well depends what it was....

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Re:

Postby Frank on Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:56 am

Quoting garnet from 21:01, 24th Feb 2007sanguinarian vamp - i thought that was the only kind of vampire you could get?

(bored) Theoretical pseudo-Physicist to the rescue!

Lifted from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_lifestyle)

"Energy vampires
Main article: Energy vampire

Self-styled psionic vampires claim that they consume life force as opposed to physical blood. In this case, the feeding is fairly ritualistic, and uses meditation to "channel" or "will" the energy toward the vampire, though there are other ways to consciously channel energy towards a feeding vampire."

Also here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_vampire

Since I'm the preeminent (as I'm the only one , currently) non-Vampire vampire-authority here on the Sinner, can I be chief of St Andrews Vampire Defence Society?

Van O'Hanlon...woo!

Of interest: how do you, Ms Nefalt, intend to extract the blood? On my latest study of the Lycanthropes I realised with startling clarity that the human jaw simply cannot accomodate usefully functional fangs without opening to a substantially wider angle. Simple cutting, needles or otherwise?

Also: How is this conducted safely. Main concerns would be-
- transmission of diseases
- vampiric (also plasmavoric or haemovoric) tendency transmission

Otherwise, I'm rather curious in all this occult business...intruiging...

[hr]

[i]"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby ONeill on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:57 pm

Quoting Frank from 02:56, 25th Feb 2007Since I'm the preeminent (as I'm the only one , currently) non-Vampire vampire-authority here on the Sinner, can I be chief of St Andrews Vampire Defence Society?

Will I need to arm up? Stake, crossbow etc?
ONeill

Re:

Postby Frank on Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:31 pm

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. There's a good deal on pretty cool multi-barreled detachable water guns in SuperDrug (or there was last week), so if we can get either the CU or the University Chaplaincy on board, we shouldn't have too much of a problem with Holy-Water supplies.

Stakes/Crossbows and silver bullets are otherwise optional. The brilliance of Holy Water is that if you miss, and hit one of the Faithful, they're thankful anyway!

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:50 pm

Quoting Frank from 16:31, 26th Feb 2007
Stakes/Crossbows and silver bullets are otherwise optional.

Fair enough on the anti-vamp measures, but leave the werewolves alone! Werewolves are human beings too... most of the time. :-/

Amorphous,
Campaigner for the Rights of Lycanthropes and Other Shape-Changing Persons
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 pm

I figured blood donation was for the needy, not the thirsty...

Re:

Theres more than one kind, psy, pranic etc.

x

Re:

By refering to myself as a vampire, i take it to mean 'a person with a fundimental need to gain energy from others'
Sang- drink blood
Psi - feed of energy emited by people, animals, elements etc
All this amoungst a whole list of other traits that i'll be more than happy to go into for anyone who cares to kno. None of which include growing fangs, stalking prey in the middle of the night or proclaiming to be imortal before turning into a bat and flying away.

Proof of recent blood tests are asked for and the blood letting is done in whatever way the donor is most comfortable with. I prefer lancets as they are easy to use, virtualy painless and rarely leave a scar, i've also had donors who use disposible scalpels, making a small x on the thigh, back of the shoulder etc and drawing the blood out.

Re:

Postby Frank on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:32 pm

Quoting from 07:38, 25th Feb 2007
By refering to myself as a vampire, i take it to mean 'a person with a fundimental need to gain energy from others'
Sang- drink blood

Smashing, just as the Handbook of the Abominable Darkness describes (Wikipedia, that is).

All this amoungst a whole list of other traits that i'll be more than happy to go into for anyone who cares to kno. None of which include growing fangs, stalking prey in the middle of the night or proclaiming to be imortal before turning into a bat and flying away.

Right. Go it. Your laugh does echo very loudly and ominously, regardless of surroundings, yes?

Proof of recent blood tests are asked for and the blood letting is done in whatever way the donor is most comfortable with. I prefer lancets as they are easy to use, virtualy painless and rarely leave a scar, i've also had donors who use disposible scalpels, making a small x on the thigh, back of the shoulder etc and drawing the blood out.

Yeuch. No-one mentioned blood!

In seriousness though, paranormal curiosity still gets the better of me: What's the other traits mentioned above? Describe in detail. An essay would be entirely welcome!

Back to the joking side of it: If we fired a Psivampire at the sun, would they become a Star Vampire?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C'tan

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:28 pm

Quoting Frank from 16:32, 28th Feb 2007
Sang- drink blood

Smashing, just as the Handbook of the Abominable Darkness describes (Wikipedia, that is).

Right. Go it. Your laugh does echo very loudly and ominously, regardless of surroundings, yes?

Yeuch. No-one mentioned blood!

In seriousness though, paranormal curiosity still gets the better of me: What's the other traits mentioned above? Describe in detail. An essay would be entirely welcome!

Back to the joking side of it: If we fired a Psivampire at the sun, would they become a Star Vampire?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C'tan

[hr]

If you can get your hands on "Vampire Nation" by Arlene Russo, read that. It explains the difference between sang and psy vamps. And it goes into more detail. Granted it's not the best book in the world (quite repetetive and full of typos) but it's good for basics.

[hr]

I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Why not just make it up as you go? I'm certain that's what the original authors did.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106593
Mehmsy

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:29 am

Any faecal vamps out their?
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby JM on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 am

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 10:29, 2nd Mar 2007

dude, wrong....so wrong...

god i hope you are joking :-P

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby Senethro on Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:27 am

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 10:29, 2nd Mar 2007

Not so much wrong as fucking hilarious.
Senethro

Re:

Postby Ellkie on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:15 pm

I'm not the only one thinking 'WHAT THE FUCK!' surely.

[hr]

It's all GEEK
It's all GEEK
Ellkie

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:09 am

Coming back to this thread makes me feel guilty about donating blood.

I wonder if AB+ is a delicacy...?

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106593
Mehmsy

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:55 am

Do you know when the next sessions are?
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Next

Return to The Personal Ads Board