Home

TheSinner.net

Nemesis wanted

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Nemesis wanted

Postby The Goodinator on Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:20 am

Do-gooder scientist into collecting priceless artifacts of untold origins/powers for donation to museums, and the creation of mechanoids for aiding the forces of good. Also enjoys skidiving, curling up with a book, long walks on the beach and combatting evil. Interests are justice, honour and a free apple for all children every day.

Seeking evil art student for climactic battles and long winded plot revealment gloating. Possibly with a case of megalomania, huge ego, physical mutations, super intellect, ability to fly or massive mental powers. No mind control of human race. Sore loser essential. Must provide own Lair of Evil, annoying catchphrase and minions. Demons from other dimensions, insane geniuses, all conquering aliens and most forms of historian should apply. No art historians or management students.

Also seeking sidekick. Must provide own cape. No smartasses. A useful power preferable, but will accept someone willing to undergo genetic manipulation or gamma exposure.
The Goodinator

Re:

Postby Orcas on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:03 am

Haha, this is brilliant.

Unfortunately , I am a smartass, so won't be applying.
Orcas

Re:

Postby novium on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:01 pm

Shouldn't it be the good humanities student against the evil mad scientist?

[hr]

tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Senethro on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Quoting novium from 14:01, 27th Apr 2007
Shouldn't it be the good humanities student against the evil mad scientist?

[hr]

tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.

good scientist vs. insane divinites student Image

(Edit: also, excellent thread)
Senethro

Re:

Postby Frank on Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Tremendous read. Must similarly open an invitation to looking for a Nemisis. Similar conditions to those above. Also some sort of Justice: St Andrews organisation would be entirely welcome.

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby Science is Fun on Wed May 09, 2007 11:23 am

Well I am an evil scientist but that doesn't help you much does it?
I do have a lot of what you are looking for in a nemisis though megalomania, huge ego,super intellect, massive mental powers, and am defiantly a sore looser
Plus, I just so happen to live in a Lair of Evil aka. regs

I am afraid you wont find many arts students with a super intellect or massive mental powers at st. andrews.
Science is Fun

Re:

Postby mango on Fri May 11, 2007 12:32 pm

Better watch it, there are arts students in this lair of evil who certainly think they have a super intellect and massive mental powers...
mango

Return to The Personal Ads Board