Home

TheSinner.net

Want to practice your german?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Want to practice german?

Postby norman_bates on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:02 pm

Heho,

i am looking for somebody to practice english and would in return give the opportunity to practice german. For example we could meet once a week in a pub..
norman_bates

Re:

Postby SchizophrenicCabbage on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:03 am

Reconsider your screen name if you want social interaction! :)
SchizophrenicCabbage

Re:

Postby ienji on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 am

I would be interested! I did GM1003/4 (a crash course in German which amounted to about 95 hours of tuition) last year and am fairly abysmal but would love to improve. What's more, I'm going away on a classroom assistantship next year and would like to practise teaching.

I am a second-year girl studying English and Spanish.

My email is eng2@ and I can be found on Facebook at
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37108600

No worries if you have already found a language partner.

Quoting norman_bates from 19:02, 5th Dec 2007
Heho,

i am looking for somebody to practice english and would in return give the opportunity to practice german. For example we could meet once a week in a pub..
ienji

Re:

Postby ienji on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 am

I would be interested! I did a year of German last year and am fairly abysmal but would love to improve. What's more, I'm going away on a teaching assistantship next year and would like to practise teaching.

I am a second-year girl studying English and Spanish.

My email is eng2 and I can be found on Facebook at http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37108600

No worries if you have already found a language partner.

Quoting norman_bates from 19:02, 5th Dec 2007
Heho,

ienji

Return to The Personal Ads Board