Home

TheSinner.net

Sang donor stuff

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Sang donor stuff

Postby Heather on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:18 pm

Curious about that sort of stuff. I would like to talk to someone who is currently a donor to one or more sangs. Please mail me at heatherburningrain@gmail.com
Heather

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:42 am

Quoting Heather from 01:35, 5th Apr 2008
Curious about that sort of stuff. I would like to talk to someone who is currently a donor to one or more sangs. Please mail me at heatherburningrain@gmail.com

Who comes up with this shit, really? Vore, golden showers, "I love ian". What sick depraved monstrosity of a sexual pastime is it going to be next? Incest? Necrophilia?

God how I wish this was the 17th century sometimes, then I'd be shoving a hot poker up your heretical ass with the same semi-sexual pleasure you seem to think you'll get from vampirism.

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby the Empress on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:42 pm

wow, relax. Live and let be, 'K? people have kinks, so what? As long as it's not hurting anyone in a non-consensual manner, whatever. Besides, being a puritan sounds like a lot of work.

[Edit] hmm, the only poker incident I can think of was Edward II. And he was homosexual, which I'm hopefully assuming you're not against. Your allusion seems fraught with peril.
the Empress

Re:

Postby Frank on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Bah, if the St Andrews paranormal Society finds out which of you ruddy residents are aiding the influx of living dead in this town...so help you, Thor!

Any brain donors out there? Grab your shotgun, the apocalypse comes with the next powercut.

(I can't get over my own personal squeemishness here. I'm not sure that I want to...)

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Also, some years later:
"here we are arguing about a few uppity troublemakers with a bee in their bonnet and a conspiracy theory."
Frank

Re:

Postby Grant on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 pm

Quoting Frank from 18:25, 8th Apr 2008

Bah, if the St Andrews paranormal Society finds out which of you ruddy residents are aiding the influx of living dead in this town...so help you, Thor!

Any brain donors out there? Grab your shotgun, the apocalypse comes with the next powercut.

I think you'll find its the ZOMBOCALYPSE.

Its much worse.
Grant

Re:

Postby Grant on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Quoting Hennessy from 01:42, 8th Apr 2008

Who comes up with this shit, really? Vore, golden showers, "I love ian". What sick depraved monstrosity of a sexual pastime is it going to be next? Incest? Necrophilia?

God how I wish this was the 17th century sometimes, then I'd be shoving a hot poker up your heretical ass with the same semi-sexual pleasure you seem to think you'll get from vampirism.

[hr]

"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers

Actually, I think ill post here again.

Who are you to judge what people are into? As said previously, as long as its between consenting adults and doesnt hurt those outside of those directly involved then who cares if she likes sang/donor stuff?

Tbh, blowjobs and anal were taboo a short time ago. Are you telling me you are against them aswell upon penalty of a poker up your arse?

This sang stuff to me is not far removed from someone with a foot fetish IMO. Both are equally odd to me, but if it floats your boat, then whatever.
Grant

Re:

Postby Man of the World on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:28 pm

There's nothing on the Sinner that suprises me. When you've been knocking around the old series of tubes for as long as I have you've seen it ALL. Sang vamps, psi vamps, hentai, loli, shota, vore, Mr Hands, MAD, hard crush, scat, golden showers, roman showers, rule 34...ad infinitum! I've heard it all and fully understand why the bubble is shocked by people interested in things not particularly "normal" - whatever that is deemed to be by the prudes
Man of the World

Re:

Postby 12giraffes on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 pm

http://www.blackswanhaven.org/forums
12giraffes

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:10 am

"A forum for donors, friends, and family members of real vampires"

You can f**k right off there. There was me thinking "real vampires" didnt exist, and all we had here were the sick fantasies of some very sad vulnerable cases in need of either therapy or (my preferred) method of persecution by fire and strangling.

Who'll light a torch with me against these freaks?

[hr]

"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Spiryt on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 am

Quoting Hennessy from 11:10, 21st Apr 2008
Who'll light a torch with me against these freaks?

You have my stake.

[hr]

I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
Spiryt

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:07 am

I'll offer a steak!

[hr]

“ When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading”
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 pm

How the hell did that hennessy person know what a "sang doner" was before that link was posted? Some weird people about.

Re:

Postby the Empress on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:14 pm

maybe word association? I saw 'sang' and thought Laurell K Hamilton.
the Empress

Re:

Postby Hevelius on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:45 pm

Quoting from 09:27, 24th Apr 2008
How the hell did that hennessy person know what a "sang doner" was before that link was posted? Some weird people about.

Perhaps he fucking googled it.
Hevelius

Re:

Postby SchizophrenicCabbage on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:10 pm

'Sang' is French for blood... hence 'sanguinello' (spelling?) for 'blood orange' juice.

Although, I see your point. I had to Google and Wikipedia to make sure.
SchizophrenicCabbage

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:21 am

Quoting from 09:27, 24th Apr 2008

I hunt down those associated with causes I don't like and get medieval on their asses.
Vampires, Wiccans, Mormons, Scientologists, Communists and orphaned kittens. All are the work of satan and must be purged for the good of this blessed isle.

£150 per vampire
£200 per witch coven cleared
£300 per communist collective
£500 per Mormon/Scientologist "church" (lots of bodies to dispose of)
£1000 per orphaned kitten (the hardest job of all ;-( )

[hr]

"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Senethro on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:37 pm

I can see Hennessey is totally mad keen on liberty
Senethro

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:43 am

Nothing wrong with making a profit off of a job you love. "Liberty for all! (with the following exceptions...)" is the motto of the majority, whether they like to believe in it or not.

[hr]

"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Senethro on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:46 pm

I want my money but you'd better not do anything I fucking disapprove of.

Now thats a sentiment that surely made Britain great.
Senethro

Return to The Personal Ads Board