Home

TheSinner.net

looking for an American male student to marry for citizenship. Financial insentive involved!!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

looking for an American male student to marry for citizenship. Financial insentive involved!!

Postby Guest on Thu May 15, 2008 8:36 am

I am looking for an American male student that I can marry on an arranged financial agreement, as I want to get residency in the States and a green card. Marriage seems to be the easiest way of getting it. You will only have to be married to me on paper for two years until I get my green card, then we can go through the divorce proceedings. One third of the money i agree to pay will be transfered to you when we are married, and the other two thirds will be transfered after the divorce. I know this may sound strange but if you are not planning on getting married in the next two years whilst doing your degree, and want to make some money then I dont see what should be stopping anyone.

If you are American and interested, reply to this thread with your email ad and we can take it from there.

thanks

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Thu May 15, 2008 9:56 pm

and then you split the assets in two on divorce? Dodge.
TheUnixKid

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Fri May 16, 2008 7:50 am

And they say us blokes have all the unromantic chat up lines!
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby treehugger on Fri May 16, 2008 2:34 pm

I'll raise an eyebrow to that- if you would like to send some more information to ozziee101@hotmail.com we can see whats up
treehugger

Re:

Postby MJC on Fri May 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Quoting from 17:09, 11th May 2008
I am looking for an American male student that I can marry on an arranged financial agreement, as I want to get residency in the States and a green card. Marriage seems to be the easiest way of getting it. You will only have to be married to me on paper for two years until I get my green card, then we can go through the divorce proceedings. One third of the money i agree to pay will be transfered to you when we are married, and the other two thirds will be transfered after the divorce. I know this may sound strange but if you are not planning on getting married in the next two years whilst doing your degree, and want to make some money then I dont see what should be stopping anyone.

If you are American and interested, reply to this thread with your email ad and we can take it from there.

thanks

I think you mean incentive.
MJC

Re:

Postby CheeseDaddy on Fri May 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Why the sudden spate of citizenship personal ads?
CheeseDaddy

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 pm

I don't usually criticise the admins, but surely this crap is illegal and should be reported to the relevant authorities. Does the site log IP addresses? Give Fife's Finest something worthwhile to do for a change.

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Heh, do you think it's actually serious Hennessy? And if it is, who's going to fall for it?
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Re:

Postby Garnet on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Just out of interest would this actually be a criminal offence under british law if you got married here but the end goal is to defraud the american system? My guess would be no, but i don't know much about law.

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Return to The Personal Ads Board