Home

TheSinner.net

Wanted: A long term boyfriend

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Wanted: A long term boyfriend

Postby Un petit espoir on Tue May 27, 2008 2:02 am

Hi there, fellow sinners!

Basically, I'm sick of sitting around waiting. If I want something, I need to find it. And what I want is a boyfriend.

It's not that I'm desperate (maybe a little), it's more that I just want someone to snuggle up against, to have a glass of wine with, and in other ways be close to. And I want him to like me for me, to enjoy being with me. I want someone I will care very deeply about. And last but not least: I want to be in love!

Without being too specific: I'm a 21 year old girl. I've been told I'm good looking and according to my degree - certifiably intelligent. I like trying new things (like posting a personals ad for example, is totally out of character for me). I like to go out dancing very very much. I like waking up in the morning in anticipation of a great cup of coffee. I like going to work. And I like ice-cream (who doesn't?).

I don't really know how this will work. But I guess it'll be sort of like blind dating. Which I have never done, but it sounds like fun!

If you're interested to try something new, you can email me: un.petit.espoir[at]live.com
Un petit espoir

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 am

I'm not sure you'll get any replies from men who are mentally unstable with that kind of request.

You can't "find" a long term relationship, it finds you.

[hr]

“ When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading”
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby novium on Tue May 27, 2008 3:24 am

hey, i'm just impressed to see a non-sleezy (and presumably a non-fake) personal ad. so I'm choosing to see this as a personal ad that simply signifying it's not looking for a one-night stand.

[hr]

Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 am

Yes, bravo, although it's a wee bit late in the year to be looking for long-term boyfriends as the great diaspora out of bubble-town gets underway. Bad timing?

Also, i agree with foo, you can't guarantee the other person will be as willing as you are to give up their freedom for a long term relationship, but asking for anything more than freaky or dispassionate sex on this board is unusual in itself, I wish you the best.

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby novium on Tue May 27, 2008 8:10 pm

So unusual that I've got the odd notion that we should stuff it and hang it up on the wall for all to marvel at.

Good luck, and let us know if it works, m'dear!
[hr]

novium

Re:

Postby Un petit espoir on Wed May 28, 2008 3:56 pm

novium, no I'm not looking for a one night stand. And I do realize that a long-term relationship won't fall onto my lap just like that. I simply want to meet boys that are inclined to have a long-term relationship with a girl, as opposed to meeting boys that simply want sex. I think it would be nice for a change to start dating someone who I know shares my desire for a proper relationship.
Un petit espoir

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed May 28, 2008 3:56 pm

I met my current gf here and we've been together over 2 years so you CAN meet someone doing this.

Quoting novium from 04:24, 27th May 2008
hey, i'm just impressed to see a non-sleezy (and presumably a non-fake) personal ad. so I'm choosing to see this as a personal ad that simply signifying it's not looking for a one-night stand.

[hr]

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed May 28, 2008 3:57 pm

Ah needz sexxxxxxxxxxxxx. R U inTerEsTEd?

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Wed May 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Quoting Un petit espoir from 08:10, 27th May 2008
novium, no I'm not looking for a one night stand. And I do realize that a long-term relationship won't fall onto my lap just like that. I simply want to meet boys that are inclined to have a long-term relationship with a girl, as opposed to meeting boys that simply want sex. I think it would be nice for a change to start dating someone who I know shares my desire for a proper relationship.

I think this is admirable and gentlewomanly (is that a word?). Good for you.

Unlike the post above this. Obviously written by a cretin or someone doing a damn fine impression of one.
TheUnixKid

Re: Wanted: A long term boyfriend

Postby guest on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:18 pm

I've sent you an email, post this just in case you dont check that email account very often

Re: Wanted: A long term boyfriend

Postby pras on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:19 pm

hello,

Just wanted to know, out of curiosity, how your search has been progressing so far :)
pras

Return to The Personal Ads Board