Home

TheSinner.net

Jews

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Jews

Postby Hennessy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 pm

I love jews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_KILnJdHw

[hr]

The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:09 pm

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Me Nan said, "Ali, you been to Ireland? You must have balls the size of oranges.". I said, "Aye, but me knows a lot of girls that like the taste of orange Jews".

[hr]

"The entirety of these definitions lie outside the gamut of the sRGB color space — such a pure color cannot be represented using RGB primaries. The color swatch to the right is a desaturated approximation, created by taking the centroid of the standard definition and moving it towards the D65 white point, until it meets the sRGB gamut triangle."
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to The Personal Ads Board