Home

TheSinner.net

Seeking Football Team

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Seeking Football Team

Postby ONeill on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:40 pm

A long shot, especially seeing as this is the comedy board but I may as well give it a go.

I'm still in the area for the foreseeable future and I'm needing to sort myself out with a regular run around. Seeing as most of the folks I knew have graduated and moved on I'm short on willing friends to convince into forming a team, therefore I'm opening to joining up with one if any are looking for players.

I'd prefer 6s, but I'll be renewing my Sports Centre membership anyway so I can also do 11s if the opportunity is there. I'm no Ronaldo but I am comfortable with distributing the ball and I'm willing to run all day. Don't mind sticking a foot in either. At the end of the day I'm just looking for a decent run about and a bit of fun.

If anyone knows of anybody that would be interested in taking me on board then you can contact me at shay_invincible_given@hotmail.com
ONeill

Re: Seeking Football Team

Postby skyetom on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 am

Hi

I'm in roughly the same situation as the OP and looking for a team this year. I play up front (once-upon-a-time university first team centre forward in 99/00) and would play 11s or 6s. Given a choice, 11s would be my preference and Sunday League standard would be ideal.

Email skyetom@hotmail.com if you've got space. I'll play whatever role a manager asks.

Cheers
Thomas
skyetom

Return to The Personal Ads Board