Home

TheSinner.net

Caring guy seeking genuine girl

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Caring guy seeking genuine girl

Postby RICKY C on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm a second year chemistry student, currently stuck in a relationship drought, looking for a genuine girl to enjoy a loving relationship with.

Here's a brief description of myself:

5"11, light brown hair, blue eyes, medium-large build, intelligent, caring, loyal, generous, funny.

Just starting out as friends on a few dates, with no pressure for anything more :)

Interested? email me on rc349@st-andrews.ac.uk
RICKY C

Re: Caring guy seeking genuine girl

Postby Thalia on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 am

Aw, that's awesome - about time this board started being used more for its intended purpose :)

Why don't you list some of your interests too so that girls might know if they have anything in common with you before emailing :)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Postby lolz on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 am

Favorite Music:Queen, The BlanksFavorite TV Shows:Friends, The Simpsons, Futurama, Just Shoot Me, Frasier, Cheers, Extras, Spooks, Scrubs, Not the Nine O'Clock News, Black BooksFavorite Movies:Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Airplane!, Wrongfully Accussed, Young Frankenstein, The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Fatherland, Churchill: The Hollywood YearsFavorite Books:anything by Gore Vidal or Noam Chomsky.
The Timewaster Letters,
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeFavorite Quotations:"Some people are like slinkies, stupid and useless, but you still laugh when you push them down the stairs"
lolz

Postby RICKY C on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 am

Yes, those interests are mostly right, with a few minor alterations:)
RICKY C

Postby Hennessy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm

When was the last time this board was used for it's original purpose? I remember petit filous or whatever her name was after a long-term relationship...other than that? Seems to have been treated as a board on sex ed and health, awkward relationship questions, spoofs (some amusing, some not) and much whimsical banter.

Even more interesting question, what is this board's purpose now? Practically nobody seems to use it for it's intended purpose, and if it wasn't for those sinners who enjoy the spectacle of schadenfreude and personal guessing games as to the OP's real or supposed identity then this board would be the least visited on the entire site.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Duggeh on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:07 am

I met someone lovely through a thread here. Never came to anything "personal", but I wasn't expecting anything except LOL in the first place. Others have also met partners via this board, however, yes, you do have to go further and further back in order to find examples where there has been success.

I hope the op gets a decent response.
Duggeh

Postby LiL' Minx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Hey Ricky,

I'm a second year physics student. I'd quite like you to email me, you sound very sweet :). My email address is wp32@st-andrews.ac.uk

Speak Soon X
LiL' Minx

Postby starsandsparkles on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:31 pm

lolz wrote:Favorite Music:Queen, The BlanksFavorite TV Shows:Friends, The Simpsons, Futurama, Just Shoot Me, Frasier, Cheers, Extras, Spooks, Scrubs, Not the Nine O'Clock News, Black BooksFavorite Movies:Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Airplane!, Wrongfully Accussed, Young Frankenstein, The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Fatherland, Churchill: The Hollywood YearsFavorite Books:anything by Gore Vidal or Noam Chomsky.
The Timewaster Letters,
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeFavorite Quotations:"Some people are like slinkies, stupid and useless, but you still laugh when you push them down the stairs"

Stalker much?
starsandsparkles

Postby Your Mother on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 am

LiL' Minx wrote:Hey Ricky,

I'm a second year physics student. I'd quite like you to email me, you sound very sweet :). My email address is wp32@st-andrews.ac.uk

Speak Soon X

Your Mother

Return to The Personal Ads Board