Home

TheSinner.net

boy seeking boy

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

boy seeking boy

Postby GONZALO on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi i know this is a bit desperate, but i guess i am fed up with going to bed and waking up alone (with only my laptop to keep me warm). For the past several years i have found it difficult to meet men since since my accident. I suppose the sinner is my last resort as i find it difficult leaving the house (mobility issues) but before the accident i really liked running and skipping.
So here's some information about me,
I am 22 years old living and working in st.andrews. I have several successful online businesses based around the adult entertainment industry. I am half Italian and in the past have been told i am very attractive. I know to some people i am not as beautiful as i was, but my mum always says true beauty is on the inside...
i would really like to meet any man, (no height restrictions) for friendship or more...
please message me

xxxx
GONZALO

Re: boy seeking boy

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 pm

I see the judges are giving high scores on this one - but oh, what's this? The final judge has actually played his bullshit card. Unprecidented.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re: boy seeking boy

Postby Hennessy on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 am

MMmm this thread stinks of warm sloppy bullshit
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to The Personal Ads Board