Home

TheSinner.net

Casual Relationship

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Casual Relationship

Postby azgd04 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm looking for a girl interested in casual sex. I haven't had great experiences meeting people in the pub/bop-scene, though going is fun, and figured this was worth a try. I'm an undergrad, 5'11", 160lbs, brown-haired, well groomed and fit. I always thought it was a bit foolish to say one is handsome and/or intelligent, rather than letting the other person judge, though, for what it's worth, I'd say I'm good for both. Also, if it matters, I have a single, en-suite room in Hall.

I’d like to find someone who wants to take time to savour the experience, as opposed to deciding to on a whim after a few drinks. I'd like to get to know each other before, so it'd be nice to email, maybe exchange pictures, and meet for a coffee or something first.

I don't know what to expect from posting on the Sinner, this being my first time trying anything like this. I'm looking at this as 'nothing ventured, nothing gained', with the hope that there's a girl who shares this perspective. If you're interested, give me a message at azgd04@googlemail.com, and I'd be happy to share more information about myself.

(Writing this, I'd be surprised if some people didn't find this post laughable, annoying, etc. That doesn't bother me, but–objectively– negative comments don't accomplish as much as ignoring.)
azgd04

Re: Casual Relationship

Postby Hennessy on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:58 pm

SECKS!

remember to wear protection
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby orudge on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:46 am

orudge
Administrator

Postby 777 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Is the only prerequisite that she has a pulse or are there limits as to what you'll take?
I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread today but when I looked again it said 'Thick Cut'

Return to The Personal Ads Board