Home

TheSinner.net

Looking for Company

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Looking for Company

Postby boredsciencepg on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:03 am

Im a postgrad student here, and I have found it difficult to meet people here since I dont drink or dance or have infinite amounts of money. More pertinently, I find it difficult to make friends at coffee shops and on the street. Im a guy (as one might have guessed) and I do science. I like the outdoors, I love books, Im Indian, I like cricket and like to talk abut anything. Anything ! from astronomy to marine biology to philosophy, politics, religion (Im an atheist) I am interested in it all.

Id like to meet a girl (well.) who has opinions, is well read, intelligent and expressive. Actually any lady willing to have a conversation will be fun to meet. If you're a creationist spoiling for a fight, or a philosopher who thinks science has ruined the world, or a commie or anything ! Basically, Id like to meet interesting girls for coffee/walk/food.

if you're interested, email exxiton@googlemail.com
The email id is a random reference to a pseudo-particle formed by a loosely bound electron-hole pair in some semiconductor systems and nothing should be read into it.
boredsciencepg

Return to The Personal Ads Board