Home

TheSinner.net

Fed Up Girl

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Fed Up Girl

Postby Can't be bothered on Tue May 26, 2009 12:48 am

Seeking girl who takes complete dis-interest in everything and has particular contempt for people who believe themselves to have unique thoughts and/or something to offer society.
Can't be bothered

Re: Fed Up Girl

Postby Eiken on Wed May 27, 2009 6:56 am

“Procrastination is like masturbation; in the end you're just screwing yourself.”
Eiken

Postby bored and confused on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

This made me laugh. I have just come back from NYC, where everyone thinks they're special. I am beggining to hate everyone, including my fourteen year old neighbour and his drum kit. BUY THE LITTLE SOD A FUCKING BOOK.
bored and confused

Postby DACrowe on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:51 pm

But what if he wants to be a drummer? Surely the best way for him to acquire skill with drums is by practicing. He isn't going to learn to drum by reading a book on the subject, is he? Drumming is not a skill you can learn by mere reading alone. One might have thought spelling was, but it seems that even for evangelical bibliophiles the challenge of arranging letters into strings meaningful within the English language is an uphill journey with no guarantee the destination shall ever be reached.

Which is to say; "'beginning', not 'beggining'".

P.S. - Actually, they should probably 'buy the sod' an electric drum kit; takes up less space and is kinder to irate misanthropic neighbours.
DACrowe

Postby bored and confused on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 pm

The above quote is fabulous; it reminds me why I occasionally hate St Andrews. You are an arse. I hope you know this.
bored and confused

Return to The Personal Ads Board