Home

TheSinner.net

Girl required a.s.a.p

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Girl required a.s.a.p

Postby tartanwearer on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

So here's the rundown:

I don't have a girlfriend because I don't have the confidence I think you need to make the first moves with a girl.

The girls I get to know, I know well, but only as friends - I am the funny one.

All the times I've encountered girls coming on to me, I either didn't fancy them or I did and was totally oblivious they were doing so.

I want to meet a girl to love and share everything I have with her.

This is blunt, but I am done with the fancy razzmatazz and lazy whining.

If you are a girl, and would like a boyfriend, please message me privately and add me on msn and we can talk.

Cheers

tenguitars@hotmail.com
tartanwearer

Re: Girl required a.s.a.p

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 am

This sounds like cheating.

Nothing worth having ever came easy.
Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tweedle-Dum

Postby ojk6 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree, it's cheating!!

Then again it's so audacious it might work. If he has any luck I might even try it myself.
ojk6

Postby hennessy (on a mobile phone) on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 pm

the same result might also be achieved by growing a set of balls, pity is never a good start to a relationship, no matter how pathetic you make your case seem.
How about taking some time to remember that no matter how spotty your face is, how thick your prescription glasses are, or how shameful your BMI, you are still part of the intellectual cream of the country. Take pride man, from that flows the attractive qualities of confidence and direction. I've seen it work for people with fewer life advantages than even the most hump-backed and squinty-eyed StA student.

So much uneccessary stock is put into success with the opposite sex by otherwise intelligent people that it ends up defeating its ostensible purpose. Would anyone agree?
hennessy (on a mobile phone)

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm

You Sir, promote that man!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:11 am

Yeah right, 'the intellectual cream of the country'... According to m own ethnographic field work the average St Andrewsian is far from being so smart that it would have any recognizable benefit. I for one, would argue that using 'like' or 'yah' as almost every third word in a sentence actually suffices as a deal-breaker.

Then again, the bit about developing some self confidence certainly does help to get in touch with people. The worst thing that can happen is a 'No, thanks I'd rather not have a drink with you', which may suck, but certainly can be survived.

Postby bored and confused on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Dear Tartanwearer,

You are hilarious, you made me laugh and brightened my day considerably! I hope your search has been fruitful...Promise not to give up and I promise someone lovley will come along.
bored and confused

Postby BFC on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:46 pm

"Girl required a.s.a.p"

That just sounds like a bad line from a hospital drama.
BFC

Return to The Personal Ads Board