Home

TheSinner.net

Impatience

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Impatience

Postby reason leads to.. on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:41 pm

This board seems to have died recently....

Let me prey upon your worried minds for a short while. I am a male postgrad who has grown tired of waiting to meet the right girl. I'm looking for somebody to share my optimistic outlook on life with and do the things we both enjoy (I shall refrain at this point from the usual romantic stuff, e.g. beaches at sunset etc...). My favourite pastimes are laughter, the outdoors, music, and kitchen experimentation.

I realise that people may think to post on a message board seems like desperation, well they're probably right... however I'm not mental, and have had a couple of long term relationships (2 years +) so I'm not girl-tarded....

Anyway, it'd be great to swap emails with any like minded peoples, whats the worst that can happen??

arbitrary_decision@live.com
reason leads to..

Re: Impatience

Postby CheeseDaddy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am

Is it wrong that I read the thread title as impotence?
CheeseDaddy

Postby DACrowe on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 am

CheeseDaddy wrote:Is it wrong that I read the thread title as impotence?

If by 'wrong' you mean 'indicative'....
DACrowe

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 pm

reason leads to.. wrote:My favourite pastimes are laughter...

When I read that I just had an image of a man sat alone on a chair laughing into the room for 10 minutes before getting on with something else :laugh:
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Duggeh on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 am

Power Metal Dom wrote:
reason leads to.. wrote:My favourite pastimes are laughter...

When I read that I just had an image of a man sat alone on a chair laughing into the room for 10 minutes before getting on with something else :laugh:

Thats what I do as I run down my internal monologue of dead baby jokes.
Duggeh

Return to The Personal Ads Board