Home

TheSinner.net

Friendship and sex

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Friendship and sex

Postby Guest on Tue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi, I'm a girl looking for a male friend to share interests with, but also have casual sex. I'm not particularly looking for a relationship, just a friend we can enjoy some activities together with and then be comfortable to enjoy bedroom activities with no strings attached. If anyone is interested, drop me a line and we'll see how it goes: kariswolf@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Friendship and sex

Postby grandmastersexay on Tue May 04, 2010 9:09 pm

How hot are you?
grandmastersexay

Postby DACrowe on Tue May 04, 2010 9:56 pm

1) I've never been clear on this; where does 'friends who have casual sex' end and 'relationship' begin? How do you distinguish between the two?

2) You must have some male friends already; why not pitch the idea to them (when drunk?) rather than relying on the ability of the internet to turn up trumps?
DACrowe

Postby Passing by on Wed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

You're really weird, DACrowe.
Passing by

Postby Guest on Wed May 05, 2010 10:23 pm

DACrowe wrote:1) I've never been clear on this; where does 'friends who have casual sex' end and 'relationship' begin? How do you distinguish between the two?

2) You must have some male friends already; why not pitch the idea to them (when drunk?) rather than relying on the ability of the internet to turn up trumps?

There's freedom with casual sex, you can do whatever you like, you're not constraned by the other person and you can also date other people. Also, there is no break up at the end, you just stop having sex and carry on being friends.

My male friends are unsuitable for various reasons like being in a relationship, gay and most are back home down south.

Postby Passerby on Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 pm

... and how will you avoid the possibility of weirdos and all that?
Passerby

Postby Guest on Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Passerby wrote:... and how will you avoid the possibility of weirdos and all that?

By talking to them for a while and getting to know them.

Postby AnotherPasserby on Sun May 09, 2010 12:59 pm

... and how will they know that you are actually a student at St. Andrews, and not some 50 year old male supermarket assistant from Dundee?

... and how hot are you?
AnotherPasserby

Postby squeakyross on Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:Hi, I'm a girl looking for a male friend to share interests with, but also have casual sex. I'm not particularly looking for a relationship, just a friend we can enjoy some activities together with and then be comfortable to enjoy bedroom activities with no strings attached. If anyone is interested, drop me a line and we'll see how it goes:

It this doesn't turn out to be another "psychology experiment", I'll eat... okay, I like my hat too much. Will unbuttered toast be okay?

Guest; you might have wanted to outline your interests, if you want to share interests with someone...
squeakyross

Postby Guest on Sat May 15, 2010 12:47 am

squeakyross wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi, I'm a girl looking for a male friend to share interests with, but also have casual sex. I'm not particularly looking for a relationship, just a friend we can enjoy some activities together with and then be comfortable to enjoy bedroom activities with no strings attached. If anyone is interested, drop me a line and we'll see how it goes:

It this doesn't turn out to be another "psychology experiment", I'll eat... okay, I like my hat too much. Will unbuttered toast be okay?

Guest; you might have wanted to outline your interests, if you want to share interests with someone...

I didn't want people pretending to have similar interests to get a shag...

I'll get the toast ready then :p

Postby squeakyross on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Enquiring minds need to know, did you get anyone (for anything) through The Sinner?

Also, freshly made ciabatta (I have a bread maker) is awesome...
squeakyross

Postby apologetic nonsense on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Damn, why isn't there a "Friendship and freshly made ciabatta"-post... causal warm bread with chilli & pesto = (literally) hot!
apologetic nonsense

Return to The Personal Ads Board